All information provided is only used to ensure the best possible shopping experience. All information is strictly confidential. Your personal information will not be shared, distributed or modified in any way without your prior consent.
If you place an order with us, we ask you for certain personal information. You must provide contact information (such as name, email address and delivery address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date, and 3-digit security code). We use this information for billing purposes and to complete your order. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use your contact information. Your telephone number is required for delivery in case the courier service needs to contact you regarding the delivery.
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including sending you emails to confirm the status of your order and shipment, and to process merchandise returns
- Communicate with you and, with your consent when necessary, send you information by email, post, phone, text message or other means about our products, services, contests and promotions, unless you tell us otherwise.
- To allow you to create a wish list online and, if you wish, share that list with your friends and others who are registered on the site and know your email address
- To allow you to create a personal address book for your shipping address (es) on our site
- Manage and fulfill our competitions and other promotions and programs in which we participate
- To help us know your purchasing preferences and purchase history, even to offer you deals
- To help us solve problems with and improve and develop our site design, products and services
- To improve your shopping experience
- For our internal business purposes, such as analyzing trends and statistics, for audits and to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business
- To contact you as necessary with respect to your transactions, your account, changes to our terms, conditions and policies, and / or for other administrative purposes
This was last updated on October 1, 2017.
- To identify you
To customize our site for you
To help improve navigation
Most browsers are initially prepared to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. However, you will not be able to take full advantage of our website if you do.
We use tracking technology to better understand site traffic patterns and usage. However, none of the information collected through tracking technology is personally identifiable information.
KOKOSET Barcelona endeavors, as far as possible, to provide accurate and up-to-date content on this website. Unfortunately, there may be occasional changes in prices, depleted products and other unintentional errors on our site. We reserve the right not to be liable for these errors or changes and neither KOKOSET Barcelona nor any employee or representative of KOKOSET Barcelona will be liable for damages arising from the use of this website or the products sold here.
Any dispute between a customer and KOKOSET will be resolved in accordance with Spanish law.